Monday, November 21, 2005

Kidnap victims (amusing bugged mission)

One of the St. Martial contacts has an unfortunate habit of going out of his way to make sure that the inhabitants of the island are safe from the scheming of the various organizations fighting for power there. Now, as long as I get paid I have no problems working for him, but rescuing hostages and stopping evil plots just doesn't sit that well with me.

However, this mission to rescue kidnap victims from the Council had an unexpected twist to it that really warmed my heart.



I, for one, welcome our returning 5th Column overlords.

Tags: misc_

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Woot! Go team... 5th Column?!

That rules. I liked the 5th Column more than the council, though either are still some of my favorite villains.

I got conned into coming to work today instead of staying home like i really needed to. Still jealous of your schedule that allows you to play like you do. :O)

11/21/2005 01:19:00 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Thank you for inspiring me to rework my tabs! Although I'm not sure I could deal with having all the bottom of my screen covered up like that...HRMMMM.

Are you 40 yet or what? ;p

11/22/2005 10:50:00 AM  
Blogger Palcioz said...

I tried covering up the top of the screen instead, but that didn't work so well.

Still 36, although I have aspirations to 40 sometime over Thanksgiving weekend. (Horrible NYC weather + no relatives = small amounts of turkey + large amounts of CoV.)

11/22/2005 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have aspriations of being at least 36 by the end of the weekend (probably won't be able to play at all on Sunday, or maybe even Saturday for that matter). I think its plausible.

11/22/2005 02:45:00 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

I've heard rumors that the respec is fixed...which means I may be pestering some folks to help me out with this (3-4 people max) soon so I can take to playing KV again and maybe catch up someday (NOT!).

Hopefully we can just breeze the 1st two missions and use mm madness on the last. If anyone is up for this I'd really appreciate it - not going to try until I'm SURE it's working though.

11/22/2005 03:15:00 PM  
Blogger Palcioz said...

Hmm, maybe we should have a UI ideas thread. What are your tabs currently like?

11/24/2005 12:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home