Thursday, November 10, 2005

Respec Trial This Weekend

So, anybody up for running the first respec trial this weekend? Minimum level is 24 (I believe), and if we can keep the top 3-4 villains in the group at approximately the same level, we should be able to LK people up into a 2-level range.

I propose Saturday night, 8pm eastern. Anybody interested? Interested but prefer a different time? Comments are yours....

Edit: Looks like Sunday night, 8pm EST works better for most people. Plus, the more people who are 24+, the better. Let's try to keep the higher villains in the group around the same level so we don't have too bad of a level spread for the trial.

Edit 2: I am told that this trial has a minimum level of 25. Adjust your plans accordingly. Judging from current levels, I'm predicting that we should be able to run in the 26-28 range on Sunday.

Tags: events_

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This sounds good to me. I really want to make the push to 26 this weekend, and since I prefer teaming, this would be great for me. I just need to get the rest of the way to 24 at least.

I'm not sure what I'm doing on Saturday, hopefully I'm available. Saturday is just a hard day for me since my wife likes for us to get together with others on that day, but I'll keep you informed.

11/10/2005 12:58:00 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

If I'm around I'm definitely up for it, but I can't guarantee anything with the whole marriage thing :P

False just ran it last night and it sounded like he had a pretty easy time with it (although I left before he finished), I've also heard that this is a TF where MMs actually excel in the last mission ;). So yeah...hopefully!

Glad to help you cruise to 26 if I'm around Omi - I haven't had any real problems leveling yet at all. Sure some missions are a pain (the infinite arachnos ambush mission where they automatically target me and never my pets got old real fast...), but my leveling rate has been pretty constant and I'm very pleased so far. 'course, it is only the mid-20s, I'm sure by 30s leveling will have slowed quite a bit.

11/10/2005 02:15:00 PM  
Blogger Palcioz said...

Well, I have no problems doing this on Sunday 8pm EDT if that's better for people's sechdules and lets more people hit 24. Would that work better for you all?

11/10/2005 02:32:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, this week's wife patch has included a large wife agro buff. lol Sunday is always a better day for me. Maybe we can hook up Trin, get both of us to 26?

I look forward to teaming with you all this weekend.

11/10/2005 04:30:00 PM  
Blogger Palcioz said...

As per the edit, new time is Sunday 8pm EST. Let's see if we can get the 19ish-23 crowd up to 24 by then.

11/10/2005 11:19:00 PM  
Blogger Palcioz said...

Well, if we have more than 8 people, we can try to run two in parallel, possibly picking up additional people to round out the teams if necessary. Anybody know the minimum number to start this?

11/11/2005 11:52:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

According to the contact, I would need to gather 4 more villains to fight with me, so I take it that the minimum would be 5.

11/13/2005 09:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home