Monday, November 21, 2005

Screenshots of the Base

I just thought that I'd put up a few screenshots of our base to share with our non-Team Evil friends. (Edit: redid screenshots with higher quality textures/world detail.)


entering the base


the main hallway


our conference space


the med bay and the basement enterance


basement with the generator


the control room


peering into the teleport room


the peon work area


the evil genius work area


the crafting hall


the arcane alcove


the tech lab

Tags: base_

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm shocked and ashamed that you didn't turn your textures and world detail up for those pix Pal!

11/21/2005 12:22:00 PM  
Blogger Palcioz said...

Oops, knew I forgot something. I'll redo them tonight.

11/21/2005 12:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wandered in from the CoH forums; very nicely laid out base, great theming. I really like the generator in the basement and the cube farm. How evil! :)

- Slouching Tiger

11/21/2005 05:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really impressive base!
Much more interesting than most of the ones I have seen so far!
(linked in from base thread of CoH)

11/25/2005 09:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really nice contrast between tech and arcane. Extensive, and hilarious cubicle vs. evil genius workstations.

12/03/2005 03:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home