Sunday, December 04, 2005

Salvage, Components, and YOU!

As most of you know, I've been collecting salvage from all of you (or at least most of you). This can be a bit... involved due to the restrictions on how many of each type of salvage or component that I can carry. So, I've begun using my wife's character, Wavelength X, as a mule.

Also of note is that if you would like to convert your salvage into components, that would be fine as well. This way you can just give me the combined components and have an extra share in the building/inventing process.

Currently, we're trying to build a Mega Monitor. For this, we are short 2 Tech Hardware (can be created on the Advanced Worktable) and 1 Tech Software (can be created on the Expert Worktable). I'm sure with a bit more focused direction we can build more items in a timely fashion.

I'll keep everyone updated on the status of this item and will continue to keep everyone in the loop with what we need for our next projects.

Tags: base_ crafting_

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

All we need now is ONE piece of Tech Software and we'll have a mega monitor!

12/06/2005 01:55:00 PM  
Blogger Palcioz said...

I know that advanced components often require the rarer salvage drops. Any recommendations as to villain groups to hunt?

12/06/2005 03:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home