Thursday, January 26, 2006

Weekend Strike Force

Sorry I haven't been on much -- with the semester starting up again, things have been pretty busy. Fortunately, I just got a grader today, so I will hopefully be able to spend more time in game and less time disappointing students with grades.

Anybody up for a Strike Force this weekend? I nominate Saturday 4pm EST as our target time. I'll bring Bray if you want to do CaD (my preference if there are no objections) or Palcioz for any of the others. Thoughts?

Tags: events_

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It depends. I was supposed to be helping a friend move, but they've been moving all week while I'm at work, so there may not be much for me to help with. In the event that I'm not needed, I'm there.

1/27/2006 10:21:00 AM  
Blogger Palcioz said...

CaD sound good? Or would you prefer one of the other 3?

1/27/2006 12:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey all, i was thinking about doing another SF, but im in the process of making a brute, so i doesn't matter to me

1/27/2006 05:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im also willing to host a higher lvl sf if anyone is interested

1/27/2006 05:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home