Monday, March 13, 2006

Ice Mistral SF: Wed 7:30pm EST

Okay, it's been a while since we saw each other online, much less teamed together. Let's try to get together for a SF this week -- I propose Ice Mistral, Thursday night, 6pm EST so we have plenty of time to finish it. Alternatively, there's not too many of us, so if this time doesn't work, please post below with a better one. We can also stretch this into two nights if people don't have time for it all in one night.

Level range is 35-40. Minimum participate is 4, but I'll try to fill out the team with coalition members if possible. This will probably only happen if we get 3-4 people together, so reply to this post so I know you're interested (and with a preferred time if 6pm EST on Thursday doesn't work for you)!

Update: Looks like we're now aiming for 7pm EST on Wednesday.
Update 2: Time change to 7:30 pm EST on Wednesday. So far, we have 5: Omicron Cypher, Grave Sorcerer, Chaos Force Mage, me, and King Venom will try to make it.
Update 3: Okay, OC and KV didn't show, and CFM wouldn't have been able to start until around 8:15ish. I'm not going to schedule this until I get better feedback about times -- post in the comments when would be good for you. I suggest Sunday at sometime -- I should be free all day. The SF is 6 doors and 1 hunt, so figure 2-3 hours.

Tags: events_

5 Comments:

Blogger Palcioz said...

Welcome to the blog, GS. :)

3/15/2006 11:37:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry, I had an emergency come up. I probably won't be on until Friday night. This weekend would be fine for me. Saturday afternoon I have to change the oil in my car, but after that, I'll be gaming until the wee hours. Sunday, after 4 would be fine as well.

3/16/2006 09:11:00 AM  
Blogger Palcioz said...

Looks like my wife and I are going to be painting our apartment this weekend, which means that the computer's going to need to move away from the internet connection. I'll hopefully be on in the evenings, but I better not commit to any specific time at this point.

3/17/2006 11:16:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like RL is a mess for most of us lol.

3/17/2006 12:02:00 PM  
Blogger Palcioz said...

Ain't that the truth?

3/17/2006 02:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home