Monday, March 27, 2006

Unified forums with AVs and WWE

I've recently been thinking that it would be an enormous boon to event coordination if we had a single forum for our alliance ring with the Arch Villains and World Wide Evil. I posted a proposal on the WWE forums -- tell me what you think (preferably over there, so others can comment).

On a side note, I'll probably be trying to add a few more levels to my sonic/rad tonight if anybody has a 24ish villain they want to bring.

Tags: admin_

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I replied to that thread. Also, I don't have anything in that range, but I'd still love to team with you. Looked for you all weekend but didn't see you.

3/27/2006 03:50:00 PM  
Blogger Palcioz said...

We spent the weekend moving stuff out of storage, across Manhattan, up 5 flights of stairs, and into our current place. Our living room is currently 2/3rds full of boxes that still need to be unpacked, and we need to find a place for the wife's bike, too. (Why she brought a bike all the way from Texas to NYC is beyond me, but she did.)

3/27/2006 05:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home