Monday, April 03, 2006

Ice Mistral SF

Okay, let's try to set a time to reschedule this. How does Wednesday, 8pm EDT sound to you all?

Update: Looks like we're aiming for 8pm EDT on Friday. I doubt we'll fill up the team, so I'll post an invitation on the Pinnacle forums Friday morning and see if we get any more bites. If anybody besides OC and GS wants me to save them a spot, please reply in the comments before Friday morning.

Update 2: Mission successful! Siccerro will be pleased.



Tags: events_

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Still without an actually connection at home. Still Friday ETA for me... =[

4/04/2006 12:55:00 PM  
Blogger Palcioz said...

I was actually guessing that Wednesday might be a bit short notice. How about aiming for Friday, 8pm EST?

4/04/2006 08:23:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Barring the cable company not hooking up my cable, I'll be there. I'm itching to play!

4/05/2006 09:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home