Monday, May 15, 2006

Events Update

Silver Mantis: Well done, everybody. Somehow, I knew that our doom-and-gloom hype to Mav was going to leave us sputting, "But...it was far worse last time we did it!" Not to mention various references to "uphill both ways" and "through shoulder-high snow with only Rikti monkey skins wrapped around our feet for protection."

Badge Hunting Contest: Well, we have a grand total of one entrant, whose badge score hasn't changed in a few days. I say we give him 10k for each point scored (so, figure around 200k). I'll pay this out from my portion of the prize fund, but...

Away from Game for a Bit: I'll be far away from internet access from the 20th until the 27th. I'll pass Mav a couple hundred thousand infamy for distributing prizes. Do we want to try to run this contest again when I7 hits and people are levelling up their new toons?

Since I won't be around next weekend, I obviously won't be organizing any SFs or such. Any volunteers to put one together?

Tags: events_

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks again for the SF!!

As for the contest. I say we call it off until I-7.

5/15/2006 01:19:00 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

I think the quote of the night goes to Mav with "I'm just glad I'm on a TE team so I don't have to think!" Or something to that effect. :)

SF went very well, always a blast to run these things with you guys! I would volunteer to run something, but you know how flaky my time commitments are ;). I wouldn't mind doing the 35-40 SF though...we shall see.

5/15/2006 04:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home