Friday, May 12, 2006

One Team I'm Glad Not to Be On

So, logging in Bray, I find myself quickly presented with the random invitation to join a team. At least it's a tell, not a blind invite.

madmax999: want to join a team
-->madmax999: doing what?
madmax999: just missions

Hmm, let's investigate the situation a bit. Level 34 brute...so probably fighting +3s or so. Could be deadly, could be profitable. I'm bored, let's give it a shot.

-->madmax999: okay, I'll come for a bit
madmax999: they are lvl 37
madmax999: our party is only lvl 30 to 36
-->madmax999: Do you have enough LKs for all the lower characters, including me?
madmax999: sorry I don't think we can lackey you. our lvls are too close
-->madmax999: then why are you freaking soliciting level 31s for your team????

No reply. Probably for the best. Ended up soloing Luminary (EB, not AV) instead of grinding of the likely 2-3 bulbs of debt that would have resulted.

Tags: misc_

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL! You just knocke him so hard he can't speak. what a dusch!

PS ill try get back on tomorrow along with Rez. and they are cutting my power for 6 HOURS! OMG, thy are just transfering powerlines to poles. Thank God for generators!

5/12/2006 10:40:00 PM  
Blogger Palcioz said...

Hah, brilliant, Mie.

5/15/2006 12:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home