Friday, June 02, 2006

Weekend Events, brought to you by....Lobster!?!

In an odd and confusing (and somewhat frustrating) turn of events I'll be alone for the weekend. So we all know what that means - mad SF catch up for me!

My tentative plan is to hit Silver Mantis around 8pm pacific friday night, possibly a little earlier, depending on when folks get on.

Saturday mid-morning (11-noonish pacific start) I'd like to take a run at Operative Renault - this is the only one I haven't successfully completed CoV side (3 masterminds were not enough for that silly eye!).

Saturday afternoon/night up I'm for a respec or two on the 21-31 (or whatever the lower range is now) trial.

If I'm really bored I might even take a run at Bastion or Numina hero side on Sunday! That or an rsk'd Virgil Tarikoss SF so I can grab the badge for KV or BB, whoever needs it.

SO - who's available when and for what?

[EDIT:
We ran the Sharkhead last night and tore through it really well, around 3-3.5 hours I think. It seemed like most of the deaths were during the first kill task. Always amusing. And the Eye killed me in the first 10 seconds, so I was real useful there.

The badge failed to reward, but I petitioned & was notified by email this morning that the badge was awarded, and lo and behold it actually was. Fastest gm turnaround time I've ever seen. Capio also reports that he was awarded the badge this morning.

Tonight (Saturday 06/03) I will be running the first villain respec trial. I'm thinking after dinner, so maybe around 7 pm pacific? Depends on when folks get in - see you then!

/end EDIT]

Tags: misc_

6 Comments:

Blogger Palcioz said...

I'll be around tonight, although I'll miss the rest of the weekend. (I'll be back on Monday.) Any chance we can do Sharkhead tonight instead of Silver Mantis?

6/02/2006 08:53:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Friday and Saturday, I SHOULD be able to make it, but no promises about Sunday since my in-laws are throwing an anniversary party for me and Mrs. Mav (5 years!).

6/02/2006 09:21:00 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

OC: Gratz!
Pal: I was planning on doing Mantis first because my corr is only 24.3, figured that SF would push me over to 25 and into Sharkhead range. Doh!

6/02/2006 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger Palcioz said...

Definite gratz to OC and WX!

Silver Mantis is fine if you want to level up somebody, although I was hoping for Sharkhead since that's my character's range, and we did Silver Mantis last time. Ahh, well.

6/02/2006 02:38:00 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

You know me, I rarely do anything if there's no xp involved.

I was holding off on leveling the corr to keep him in range for Mantis, but I'll get on as soon as I get home and try and get him 7 more bubbles so he can do Sharkhead instead.

6/02/2006 03:22:00 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

UPDATE: We are running the sharkhead SF (25-31) tonight around 8PST.

6/02/2006 10:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home