Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Annihilator Badge and the RSF

I'm not sure when I'll have time to seriously tackle an entire RSF, but I know that OC at least really wants the Master of Olympus and (more importantly) Annihilator badges. I think Capio might have missed out on that one, too, last week...

What do people think about running at least the first 3 missions of the RSF Saturday around 4pmish EDT? I was thinking that we could open it up to the public as an "Annihilator without having to do the whole RSF" kind of thing....

Anyway, if people are interested, please post here. I'll see how many we get by Thursday or so, then post on the Pinnacle forum to fill out the team. The goal here would be to complete the first three missions to get the Annihilator badge -- I should have more time to make a real effort at this SF the following weekend, if people are interested.

Edit: Okay, I'm posting on the Pinnacle forum that we have at least four available slots this Saturday. The team is me, OC (probably), Capio, and we have room for one more. If we end up with more than four TE people, they can have Palcioz's spot (since he already has the badges).

Tags: events_

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'd LOVE that. But as soon as I commit, my wife will change my plans. So, in summation, I PLAN to be there, but what will actually happen could be quite different =]

8/01/2006 02:15:00 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

My internet has been down at home for the last 3 days. The people at the new Comcast monopoly are fucking idiots! ARGGHHHH!!!

I love it when they tell you 24-72 hours for a 5 minute fix. And they've managed to completely separate the helpdesk people from any responsibility as well - none of them can get ahold of anyone else. It's the perfect system!

8/03/2006 02:38:00 PM  
Blogger Palcioz said...

Internet problems suck...I just had to exchange my cable modem for a working one this afternoon. Fortunately, everything seems to be humming along nicely now.

Planning to come with us on Saturday, Lobster?

8/03/2006 04:04:00 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Finally got net back late last night...fuck comcast with an elephant tusk...

I still don't have anyone higher than 40 man, sorry or I would actually.

8/04/2006 05:53:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So far I'm batting 1000 on missing these things. =[

8/07/2006 07:12:00 PM  
Blogger Palcioz said...

Everybody's got to have a talent.

8/08/2006 11:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home