Friday, September 01, 2006

Invite the Center

Okay, Pal has the last two missions of Viridian's arc, and while I could (probably) solo them, it'd be much more fun to get a big team together. For those who aren't familiar with these, the first one consists of being ambushed by every single Council AV in the game (in sequence, not all at the same time). The second's supposed to be even more fun.

So, who's in? I'm free just about anytime this weekend, so I propose tomorrow at 8pm eastern. Since I'm sure this will be more fun with a big team, I'll plan to fill the group out with pick-ups once we've got the TE people on board.

Missions are at level 50, lower levels are welcome assuming we have the mentors for it.

Tags: events_

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds good to me!

9/02/2006 02:24:00 PM  
Blogger Palcioz said...

Mission successful. Definitely one of the best missions in the game. Go Team Evil!

9/02/2006 10:30:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't had that much fun on the Villain side in a LONG while. Thanks to Pal and everyone else involved. And again, GO TEAM EVIL!

9/03/2006 11:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home